Keep Your RODECaster Safe & Secure With The SKB iSeries 3i1813-7-RCP RODECaster Pro Podcast Mixer Case
Featuring high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the RODECaster Pro Podcast Mixer, the 3i1813-7-RCP case interior also includes a main removable pocket for two Rode PodMics as well as two additional accessory pockets. If the PodMic cutout is not needed, the custom foam can be removed to provide an open cavity for additional storage. The main compartment measures 16.25" x 5" x 4" without the custom foam PodMic insert. The smaller compartments measure 13.75" x 2" x 2" and 13.75" x 1.75" x 3".
All SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G).
RODECaster Pro pictured but not included.
- Accommodates the RODECaster Pro Podcast Mixer
- Removable foam insert below mixer holds two Rode PodMics
- Two accessory compartments below mixer
- Waterproof dust-tight design (MIL-C-4150J / IP67)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve(MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G)
- Exterior Length: 19.82 in, 50.34 cm
- Exterior Width: 15.50 in, 39.37 cm
- Exterior Depth: 7.88 in, 20.02 cm
- Carton Length: 20.00 in, 50.80 cm
- Carton Width: 16.00 in, 40.64 cm
- Carton Depth: 8.00 in, 20.32 cm
- Product Weight: 8.92 lb, 4.05 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.