Before you buy:
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. We are staffed with industry experts that can help you select products that fit your needs. Contact Us to speak with an expert. We love hearing from customers and want to help.
Easy return policy:
We understand that sometimes purchases don’t work out as planned. So, our return policy is simple — You have 30 days from the date that you receive your item to return it to us in the same condition you received it in.*
To Return an Item:
1. Get a Return Authorization (RA). Fill out the form below to get a return authorization (RA Number). Indicate why you are returning the item and if you want an exchange or refund.
2. Ship the item back to us in the original condition to the address below. Please include a copy of your packing list or receipt inside the box. Be sure to pack the return so that items are not damaged in transit (see tips below).
Mail Returns To:
Podcast Returns c/o Chuck Levin’s
11151 Veirs Mill Road
Wheaton, MD 20902
For Order Issues:
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately at 831-612-1035 so that we can resolve it.
Returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery or receipt date. Once received, returns take 2-4 business days to process. To qualify for a refund, returned items must be in the exact same condition that you received them in. A restocking fee may be assessed if items are not returned in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse returns for items with excessive wear or use. We allow returns in-store with your original receipt or packing list.
If your order originally shipped with free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. Return shipping is at the buyer’s expense. We suggest using a shipping service with a tracking number and insurance. We are not responsible for packages that do not deliver to us or packages that deliver damaged. It is your responsibility to pack the return so that it is not damaged in transit. Please see the packing and shipping tips below.
Because we want to have a fair and lenient return policy, we reserve the right to refuse returns in extreme cases of policy abuse (examples: excessive returns, fraud, etc.). Please consult the manufacturer website for detailed warranty information and support. Brass and woodwind items may require a sanitization fee that is deducted from the refund.
*These items cannot be returned:
Items that contact the ears or mouth (opened headphones, microphones, in-ear monitors, etc), opened media (books, DVDs, CDs, Software, hard drives, flash drives, master tape, etc.), special order items, some discontinued items, items that are specified as “final sale”, and large oversized items (freight).
RETURN PACKING & SHIPPING TIPS:
_ RA NUMBER (call 831-612-1035 or use the form below)
_ INCLUDE A COPY OF PACKING LIST or STORE RECEIPT
_ ARE ITEMS IN ORIGINAL CONDITION? (unused and unopened)
_ PACKED APPROPRIATELY (see packing tips below)
_ SHIP WITH TRACKING AND INSURANCE
Return Packing Tips:
1. Do not open items that you intend to return. Restocking fees may be assessed or returns may be refused if items are opened.
2. Reuse shipping cartons that were sent to you if possible. Do not use them if they were excessively worn when shipped or opened.
3. Do not affix shipping labels directly to items or item packaging. Items must be shipped in an outer shipping carton to prevent damage.
4. All items must be in their original packaging as you received them. Include all parts, papers, inserts, etc. Do not ship items loose in cartons.
5. Follow all carrier specific packing requirements:
• UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/packaging-and-supplies/packaging-guidelines.page
• FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/us-united-states/services/GrlPkgGuidelines_fxcom.pdf
• USPS: https://www.usps.com/ship/packages.htm