Inspire Performance with Pro Audio Quality with the Shure MOTIV MV5/ALTG Digital Condenser Microphone
The MV5 Condenser Microphone offers professional-quality audio, plus the flexibility of both iOS and USB connectivity. Take advantage of three onboard DSP presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or just plug it in and get to work right away!
For enhanced control over EQ, compression and more, dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus MOTIV Mobile Recording App for iOS, which features recording, editing, and the option to share your recordings with the world.
Zero-latency headphone monitoring with volume and mute, and the provided adjustable stand helps to streamline your recording experience.
- 2-in-1 iOS and USB connectivity offers instant setup at home or on the go
- Record, edit, and share recordings from the free ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app
- Compatible with all common iOS audio and video apps
- Angle-adjustable desktop stand and integrated thread mount provide flexibility
- Low-profile design
- Tuned to capture great recordings, built to last
- Zero-latency headphone output with mute and volume control
- Lightning and USB cable is included
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC
- MOTIV Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and USB On-The-Go (OTG) connectivity; USB On-The-Go (OTG) Cable not included.
In The Box
- 1- Shure MOTIV MV5/ALT Microphone (Grey)
- 1 - AMV5-DS Desktop Stand
- 1 - AMV-USB Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 m.)
- 1 - AMV-LTG Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 m.)
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0, iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad
- Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Voice/Instrument/Flat
- Type: Electret condenser (16 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode -40 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz, 1 Pa=94 SPL
- Maximum SPL: at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Stand adapter: ¼", 20-thread (standard tripod mount)
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Net Weight: Without Mounting Stand: 90 g (3.2 oz), With Mounting Stand: 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Dimensions: Without Mounting Stand: 66 × 67 × 65 mm H × W × D, With Mounting Stand: 89 × 142 × 97 mm H × W × D
- Cable: Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.