Get Natural Sounding Reproductions With The Shure KSM32 Condenser Microphone In Charcoal Grey
The Shure KSM32 in charcoal grey is an embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source. KSM32 microphones are great for stereo overhead applications as well as room microphones.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Voice -- solo, background, voice-over, broadcasting
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums
- Type Permanently-biased Condenser
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Phantom power required? 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details