Enjoy Great Comfort And Great Sound With The Sennheiser HD 300 Pro Headphones
The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether youâ€™re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions.
Measuring The Truth
The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, they've pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, its linear frequency response. It doesn't interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency - the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application - across the entire spectrum.
Secondly, Sennheiser has reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
Only The Sound Carries Weight
The design of the HD 300 PRO represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic ear pads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, they've designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound â€“ not its weight.
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Headphones): 6 Hz - 25kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N +/- 0.75 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius
- Operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius to 55 degrees Celsius
- Distortion: 0.1 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 +/- 3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 297 g
- Noise cancellation: Max 32 dB (passive)
Model: HD 300 PRO
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.