*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The Samson Q2U USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack
The Samson Q2U combines the convenience of digital and analog audio capture into one dynamic microphone. With XLR and USB outputs, the Q2U is the first choice for home/studio and mobile recording, as well as stage performance. The Q2U is simple to set up and outshines microphones that cost more than twice the price. It comes with a mic clip, desktop tripod stand with extension piece, windscreen, XLR cable, and USB cable... A package with everything you need to start recording right out of the box.
If you're looking to start a new podcast, the Q2U is the best choice for creating a production studio on a budget. Whether you're recording a solo broadcast on your laptop or multi-person interviews through a mixing desk, the Q2U delivers high-quality audio effortlessly with minimal setup.
Also, the Q2U is a great mic for home recording. Its dynamic capsule is great for miking vocals, instruments, and amplifiers. Onboard, high-quality analog-to-digital converters provide excellent audio reproduction. The Q2U's cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern picks up sound from in front of the mic while rejecting unwanted sound from the rear and sides. This minimizes the amount of ambient/room noise that is captured on your recordings.
Much Needed Accessories Are Included
For convenient placement in front of your computer, the Q2U comes with a desktop tripod stand and extension piece. For use with this desktop stand or with any standard microphone stand, a mic clip is also included. A windscreen is also provided to minimize wind noise and plosives such as P-Pops. A 2.25m USB cable and 3m XLR cable complete the Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack, including everything you need to get started on your next project.
- USB/XLR handheld dynamic microphone
- Ideal for podcasting, live sound, and music recording applications
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- XLR output for connecting to any mixer/PA system
- On/Off switch controls both USB and XLR audio output
- 1/8-" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Dual-color Power/Clip LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- USB bus-powered via Mac, PC, or iPad
- Solid, die-cast construction with a heavy gauge mesh grille
- Includes mic clip, tripod stand, tripod stand extension, foam windscreen, USB cable (2.25m), and XLR cable (3m)
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dBV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 148dB SPL
- Bit Depth: Up to 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Digital Output: Mini USB
- Analog Output: XLR
- Headphone Output: 1/8-" (3.5mm)
- Microphone Switch: On/Off (USB and XLR audio output)
- Product Dimensions: 7.5-" (190mm) x 2.2-" (55mm) diameter
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (0.32kg)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.