*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get More Than A USB Microphone With The Revelator Professional USB Microphone For Streaming, Podcasting, Gaming, And More
Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
Great Sound Made Easy
More than a microphone, Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally-crafted presets make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or space invaders for those times when you don’t want to sound smooth and polished.
A Mic For Any Occasion
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility.
- For voice-overs or performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t.
- Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest.
- When you’re ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone.
No-Fuss Loopback Audio When You Need It
Conferencing in Zoom calls for a podcast or recording gameplay when streaming can be a challenge… not anymore! Loopback audio is the secret to blending the audio from multiple applications without all the head-scratching. Revelator’s simple mixer makes this even easier by giving you two dedicated channels just for loopback audio on both macOS and Windows. This means you can mix and record the audio from two different applications on your computer along with your voice—all at the same time.
Professional Design. Professional Results.
When you’re on camera, you want your desk to look clean. Revelator’s elegant aesthetic and rugged build enhances the professionalism of any broadcast. Built-in monitoring and an onboard headphone amplifier let you listen to your performance in real-time. Whether you’re recording in Studio One or going live on Instagram, Revelator is right there with you to make you sound—and look—professional.
Tools That Grow With You
Revelator comes with a complete suite of professional software to take your sound to the next level whenever you’re ready. Studio One Artist makes it easy to polish your recordings with its lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow, and the included templates make configuring your session quick and easy. Add bumpers to your podcasts, record multiple voice-over takes, and much more. With Revelator and Studio One Artist, you have everything you need to get professional results— whether you’re just getting started, or working toward that Gold Play Button.
Computer System Requirements
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 3.4 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Type: Mono Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bi-directional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 110 dB <3% THD
- Type: 1/8" TRS active stereo
- Power Output (RMS): 22.6 mW (16Ω)
- THD: 0.008%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
- Type: USB-C™ compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi-Mode)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- Onboard DSP: PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter, Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder, Reverb
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 8.875" x 5.125" x 5.125" (225 x 130 x 130 mm)
- Weight - 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.