*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Share the Mix during Podcast with the On Stage HA4000 4-Channel Headphone Amp
The HA4000 Four-Channel Headphone Amplifier accepts one stereo input and makes the audio available to four separate stereo headphone outputs, each with its own volume control. Up to four people can listen simultaneously to a single audio source and independently adjust their headphone volume. The amp is compact yet powerful and delivers high-quality sound with low noise throughout the full volume spectrum.
- Enables four people to listen simultaneously to a single audio source over headphones
- Each listener can independently adjust their headphone volume
- Allows the listeners to hear the mix during recording or broadcast
- Applications: Recording, audio playback
- Max Output Level: +22dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio : greater than 98dB
- Input Connector: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Output Connector: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Input Impedance: 1000 KO (unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: Minimum 10 O each channel
- Max Gain: 20dB per channel
- Power Supply: 12V - 18V DC adapter (included)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.9 x 5.71 x 2.76 inch / 175 x 145 x 70 mm
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.57 x 14.38 x 12 inch / 370 x 365 x 51 mm
- Product Weight: 1.3 lb / 0.59 kg
- Shipping Weight: 27.5 lb / 12.47 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.