*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An Ideal Broadcast And Voice Over Mic With The MXL BCD-1 Live Broadcast Dynamic Microphone
The MXL BCD-1 is an end address dynamic microphone with warm, rich tones designed to make vocals stand out in any performance or recording. The built-in swivel mount allows for perfect positioning when combined with the optional MXL BCD-Stand.
The MXL BCD-1 is a dynamic broadcast mic that delivers a bright sound. There is excellent side rejection on the MXL BCD-1 microphone that's great in a noisy room. A MXL BCD-1 Mic tuned grill eliminates internal reflections. The Built-in shockmount on the MXL BCD-1 mic prevents unwanted noise. Also excellent for recording vocals for music.
- Dynamic broadcast mic that delivers a bright sound
- Excellent side rejection that's great in a noisy room
- Tuned grill that eliminates internal reflections
- Built-in shockmount that prevents unwanted noise
- Also excellent for recording vocals for music
- MXL BCD-1 Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz-15 kHz
- Mic Polar pattern: Cardioid
- MXL BCD-1 Microphone Sensitivity: -54 dB re 1 V/Pa
- MXL BCD-1 Microphone Impedance: 600 ohms
- MXL BCD-1 Microphone Size: 157.5mm x 50.8mm / 6.2 in. x 2.0 in
- MXL BCD-1 Mic Weight: 1.25 lbs / 567g
- Metal Finish: Black
Model: MXL- BCD-1
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.