Take Your Sound Up to the Next Level in the Clubhouse App with the Clubhouse Audio Kit
Clubhouse has become the premier platform for audio conversations, presentations and open forum discussions and has paved the way for an audio revolution. Sound your absolute best by using our Clubhouse Audio Kit designed to deliver stellar quality and ease of use to the Clubhouse format.
The Basic Kit includes the ZOOM P4 recorder/portable mixer which is capable of handling all phone related interfacing allowing you to sound your best without any complicated set up. Plug and play ready.
The Basic Kit uses the new ZOOM ZDM1 microphone which brings clear and crisp audio quality without breaking the bank.
All necessary cables included to connect to your phone.
Apple iPhone Lightning to 3.5mm adaptor required for iPhones that do not have a headphone jack (not included).
Zoom PodTrak P4
Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak™ P4 makes it easy to capture professional quality audio wherever you're recording your podcasts.
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all. Also, the P4's mic inputs feature Zoom's professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
The P4 boasts some impressive features as well. It makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews, just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB to your favorite conferencing software. With the P4's built-in mix-minus feature, echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. As well, it's customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles and pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack
Whether it's taking your first step into podcasting or upgrading your setup, the Zoom mic pack includes what you need to create professional-quality podcasts. The ZDM1-PDMP Podcast Mic Pack includes a broadcast-style dynamic mic, professional closed-back headphones, an adjustable tabletop mic stand, windscreen and 3-meter mic cable.
- ZDM-1 large-diaphragm dynamic microphone captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- ZHP-1 professional closed-back headphones let you hear every detail
- ZTPS-4 Compact and sturdy tabletop tripod makes setup easy anywhere
- Custom windscreen for ZDM-1 delivers clean recordings every time
- Included 3 meter (9.9 foot) XLR microphone cable lets you get started right away
- All components feature premium build quality for lasting use
Zoom PodTrak P4
- Number of Input Channels: 4 (mono/stereo)
- Number of Output Channels: 1 (headphone x 4)
- Mic Connectors: XLR jacks (2: HOT)
- Smartphone Connection Jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R, RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
- USB Connectors: USB-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
- DC 5 V Connector: USB-C (for power supply)
- Headphone Connectors: 3.5 mm stereo mini
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
- Power: 2 AA batteries, or AC Adapter (ZOOM AD-17)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 112 x 155 x 47mm
- Weight: 290g
ZDM-1 Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV.Pa (2.0mV)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. Load Impedance: 200 Ω
- Max. SPL: 135 dB
- Connector: XLRM
- Dimensions: 150 mm (5.9 in) x 54 mm (2.12 in)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
ZHP-1 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, closed-back
- Driver: 40 mm, neodymium
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL (1mW) at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Rated Impedance: 68 Ω at 1 kHz
- Earpad: Leatherette
- Head Band Pressure: Approx. 4.5 N
- Cable: 3 m (9.9 ft.) straight cable, single-sided
- Connector: Stereo mini jack
- Net Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz.)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.