*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make The Right Connection With The Chuck Levin's Brand NM1-5-CL XLR 10 Foot Microphone Cable
Chuck Levin's house brand balanced microphone cable feature high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and offer the musician a superior quality product. Hand soldered with metal connectors and made to exacting specifications to ensure quality, reliable operation and maximum value.
This special series uses two 24 gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is constructed with a durable and flexible matte finished PVC material.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.