Make The Right Connection With The Chuck Levin's Brand NM1-5-CL XLR 10 Foot Microphone Cable
Chuck Levin's house brand balanced microphone cable feature high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors and offer the musician a superior quality product. Hand soldered with metal connectors and made to exacting specifications to ensure quality, reliable operation and maximum value.
This special series uses two 24 gauge bare copper center conductors and a serve shield for quiet operation. The outer jacket is constructed with a durable and flexible matte finished PVC material.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
Manufacturer: Chuck Levin's
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details