Get A Microphone & Headphones Package Designed For Streamers - The Audio-Technica AT2035PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack
The AT2035PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup.
The pack includes an AT2035 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The rugged AT2035 side-address studio condenser microphone delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. The mic comes with an AT8458 shock mount to attenuate any noise, shock or vibration that’s transmitted through boom. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 Mv) re 1V At 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB Spl, 1 khz At 1% T.H.D.;
- 158 dB SPL, With 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Noise: 12 dB Spl
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 136 dB, 1 khz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 82 Db, 1 khz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-off;
- 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 403 G (14.2 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: At8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
- U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.