Get The Audio-Technica AT2020PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack Designed For Content Creators
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup that includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm already threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2-------") thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360 degree rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm reposition quickly for optimal mic placement
The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360 degrees rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Accessories Furnished: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 345 g (12.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm (6.38 inch) long, 52.0 mm (2.05 inch) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.