Get A Stand You Can Rely On - The Atlas MS12CE Low Profile Microphone Stand - Ebony
The Atlas Sound MS-12CE is an all-purpose ebony finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas Sound wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast low profile circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning. Model MS-10CE is finished in ebony epoxy to eliminate
reflections caused by high-intensity lighting. This durable epoxy finish will withstand the rigors of repeated use and frequent transportation.
- Circular Cast Iron Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Contemporary Styling Includes Choice of Two Finishes, Chrome or Ebony
- Economical, General Purpose Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Base Finish: Ebony
- Base Size: 10
- Height Span: 34" - 62"
- Shipping Weight: 10.25 Lbs (4.65 Kgs)
Manufacturer: Atlas Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details