Get a Sturdy Mic Stand That Stays Out of The Way - The Atlas MS12C Low Profile Microphone Stand
The Atlas MS-12C is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas wear proof clutch, and a 10 inch diameter die cast low profile circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces. The 5/8 inch and 7/8 inch diameter tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35 inch to 63 inch. Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8 inch - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
Model MS-12C is finished in chrome.
- Circular Cast Iron Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Contemporary Styling Available in Chrome or Ebony Finish (MS12CE)
- Economical, General Purpose Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Base Finish Ebony
- Tube Finish Chrome
- Base Size 10 inch Diameter
- Height Span 34 - 62 inch
- Shipping Weight 10.25 Lbs. (4.65 Kgs)
Manufacturer: Atlas Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA9