Get Well-Rounded Sound For Studio Or Stage With The AKG P220 High Performance Large Diaphragm True Condenser Microphone
Within AKG's Project Studio Line, the P220 is easily the most popular.
The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL.
The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design
- Switchable bass-cut filter
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 12 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Audio Output Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Powering Interface Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Instrument / Vocals: Yes
- Piano / Strings: Yes
- Horns / Woodwinds: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.