Get Range You Can Depend On with the AKG P120 Studio Condenser Microphone
The AKG P120 Mic is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail. A switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad and bass cut filter make the Perception 120 an excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
Backed by AKG's six decades of experience in making microphones and input from sound engineers around the world, the Perception 120 now brings AKG studio quality to musicians and project studio applications.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 6 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.