Mix, Monitor and Record a Professional-Sounding Podcast with the Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Mobile Podcast Studio Mixer Kit w/32 GB SD Card + Adapter
Zoom LiveTrak L-8 makes it easier than ever to mix, monitor and record professional-sounding podcasts and music performances in one portable, affordable package.
The L-8 lets you record up to 10 discrete tracks plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz*. You can punch-in and overdub with ease, then transfer your work to your favorite DAW for fine tuning.
The L-8 features six high performance preamps each with phantom power, a low noise floor(-121dBU EIN), and maximum input gain of +54dB. Additionally, there are two each Hi-Z, line-level and USB inputs. You can also fine-tune each channel with EQ and onboard effects.
Key Podcast Features:
- 6 Mic Preamps/Inputs
- 4 Headphone Outputs
- 6 Programmable Sound Pads for Intros, Commercials and audio playback
- Record Direct to SD card or over USB to your computer
- TRRS Connection for Live Caller Functionality
- Fully Battery-Powered Operation
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
- Mic/Line: 6
- Line: 2
- Master Out: 1
- Master Out (Phones): 1
- Monitor Out (Phones): 3
- Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT)
- Input gain: +10 +54 dB
- Input impedance: XLR: 3 ohms, TRS: 3 ohms /510 ohms(when Hi-Z ON)
- Maximum input level 2 dBu when 26dB switch OFF (at 0 dBFS) +24 dBu when 26dB switch ON (at 0 dBFS)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Specifications: TS phone jack/TRRS mini jack (4-pole/TIP: L, RING: R, RING: GND, SLEEVE: MIC
- Input impedance: 3 ohms
- Maximum input level: +4 dBu
- Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
- Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
Master Out (Phones)
- Type: Standard stereo phone jack
- Maximum output level: 10 mW + 10 mW (60 load)
- Output impedance: 10 ohms
Delkin Action Series MicroSD Card w/SD Adapter- 32GB
Delkin ACTION microSD Memory Cards are ideal for both action and thermal cameras, fish finders and GPS units - and of course, Podcasting! ACTION microSD cards are built for reliable, everyday use, while boasting speeds that are able to keep up in even the most demanding capture modes.
Rated Video Speed Class 10 (V30 for 64GB & 128GB), and boasting write speeds reaching up to 75MB/s (depending on capacity), these cards are able to capture flawless Full HD 1080p video, as well as high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous-burst shots.
The Delkin microSD card comes with a full-sized SD card adapter, enabling you to use your card in a DSLR, camcorder, point-and-shoot camera or any other SD compatible device.
- 100 MB/s Read
- 30 MB/s Write
- Class 10/U1/V10
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.