*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Cut through the Noise with the Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
SE535 Professional Sound Isolating Earphones provide spacious sound and rich bass through triple high-definition drivers. The discrete, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform fit to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4-inch adapter and fit kit with a wide selection of sleeves for a custom fit.
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass in a discrete, durable design
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage
- Includes a zippered carrying case, ¼” adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Triple balanced-armature drivers
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 119 dBSPL/MW
- Impedance at 1 kHz: 36 Ω
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz – 19 kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8-inch) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) threaded adapter
- Net Weight: 30 g (1 oz.)
- Operating Temperature: -18°C to 57°C (0°F to 135°F)
- Storage Temperature: -29°C to 74°C (-20°F to 165°F)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.