Enjoy Discrete Crystal Clear Monitoring With Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE425 Earphone is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Dual High-Definition Microdrivers
The Shure SE425 Earphones use a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Sound Isolating Design
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- Carrying Case
- A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.