*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Podcast Confidence - The Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Bundle including RODECaster Pro, PodMic, PSA1 Studio Boom Arm and Premium 10-Foot XLR Cable
The RODECaster Pro provides the world's first fully integrated podcast production studio in a single streamlined unit. What else will you need? To get your podcast started with confidence, this bundle combines the Rodecaster Pro podcast console with a Rode PodMic dynamic broadcast microphone, supported by the Rode PSA1 studio desktop boom arm, which assures mic placement will be optimal. A premium 10-foot XLR microphone cable is provided for a solid connection, so you can be confident of consistent and exceptional sound quality for any speech application, from livestreaming to recording professional podcasts. Whether you are just starting out, or a seasoned broadcast professional, this focused RODECaster Pro Podcast Production bundle can handle it.
- Fully integrated podcast production console
- Dynamic broadcast microphone
- Professional studio boom arm
- Premium-grade 10-foot XLR cable
The RODECaster Pro is a completely integrated podcast production studio console that handles up to 4 podcasters and guest callers easily. It's four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs and additional Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth™ channels for remote live call integrations may be streamed, recorded directly to SD card or to computer via USB for later editing.
PodMic Dynamic Broadcast Microphone / PSA1 Studio Boom Arm
Featuring it's high-quality dynamic capsule, the PodMic captures every detail of your voice with richness and depth, with a tight cardioid polar pattern offering superior room noise rejection. With the addition of the versatile Rode PSA1 desk-mount boom, your work surface stays in the clear, while keeping your podcast mic and recordings blissfully bump-free. This combo ensures uniform excellence of performance in less-than-ideal recording environments, keeping the focus on you.
Rode RODECaster Pro
- Frequency Range: Mic Inputs 20 Hz - 20 kHz, - 3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter), Monitor Outputs 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than +/- 0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32 ohms greater than 220mW, 300 ohms greater than 31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 350 x 275 x 82
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz ~13 kHz
- Output Impedance: 320 ohms
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output Connection: XLR
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Colorr: Black
- Weight: 937g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 172 x 109 x 62mm
Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm
- Thread Size: 3/8"
- Weight (g): 1740
- Horizontal Reach (mm): 820
- Vertical Reach (mm): 840
- Minimum Weight Supported (g): 700
- Maximum Weight Supported (g): 1100
- Conductor Gauge: 2 x 24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
- Connectors: Neutrik, XLR
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.