While supplies last
Complete Your Podcast Production Studio with The Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Mixer w/32 GB SD Card + Adapter
The RODECaster Pro is the world's first fully integrated podcast production studio. Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
Key Podcast Features
- Complete Podcast Production Studio for up to 4 local Podcasters and guest callers - including ability to record Intro, Outro and Ad Spots all internal to the unit
- Two channels for Live Call solutions - one via Bluetooth and one via TRRS cable
- Four headphone outputs built into the unit
- Can record direct to SD card or to Computer over USB
- Free 32 GB SD/MicroSD card and adapter
Connect And Record
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box.
Sound Effects And Jingles
The RODECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply drag and drop files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favourite colours for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RÃ˜DECaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro automatically provides mix-minus audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Class A Servo-Biased Preamps
The RODECaster Pro's pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX On Board
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RODECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios.
The RODECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RODECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording your finished podcast direct to a microSD card. The RODECaster Pro also connects to your computer as a USB audio interface, so you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software, or stream live. And with the new 1.1.0 software version available in February 2019, you will also be able to record in multi-channel mode, allowing you to separately record each of the sources to its own track for later post-production.
Delkin Action Series MicroSD Card w/SD Adapter- 32GB
Delkin ACTION microSD Memory Cards are ideal for both action and thermal cameras, fish finders and GPS units - and of course, Podcasting! ACTION microSD cards are built for reliable, everyday use, while boasting speeds that are able to keep up in even the most demanding capture modes. Rated Video Speed Class 10 (V30 for 64GB & 128GB), and boasting write speeds reaching up to 75MB/s (depending on capacity), these cards are able to capture flawless Full HD 1080p video, as well as high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous-burst shots. The Delkin microSD card also comes with a full-sized SD card adapter.
- 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
- Bluetooth (phone or device)
- USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Programmable sound effects pads- 8 colour-coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Frequency Range: Mic Inputs 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter),
- Monitor Outputs 20 Hz 20 kHz better than +/- 0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32 ohms greater than 220mW 300 ohms greater than 31mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 350 x 275 x 82
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.