Broadcast Like a Pro With The Presonus PD70 Mic Bundle
A great mic's performance is necessarily enhanced when secured in place with a dependable stand. This bundle pairs Presonus' PD70 high-quality dynamic podcast microphone with an adjustable boom arm and XLR cable for a convenient and versatile set-up anywhere that you can set up a clamp.
The PD70 Microphone
The PD70 is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space—and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
- Dynamic broadcast microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- A great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
- End address
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Rugged construction
- Top-quality performance specifications
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen
The MBS5000 Boom Arm
The MBS5000 is a desk-mounted broadcast microphone boom stand for podcasts and recording. There is a fixed 10'/3.05m XLR cable already included for clean look and organization. The spring-loaded articulating arm has full 360-Degrees rotational adjustment with minimal noise.
Easily mounts or clamps to desks, tables and similar-sized surfaces.
- 2.17"/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8"-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Construction with Metal Coil Springs
- Includes One (1) Surface Mount Kit and One (1) Clamp Kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.