Broadcast Your Content With Ease Using The On-Stage Stands MBS5000 Broadcast Boom Arm
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
- Durable articulating boom arm provides quiet and flexible positioning for broadcast and webcast miking
- Solid 5/8"-27 end mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts and mics weighing up to 3.5 lbs
- A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look
- Two mounting options include C-Style clamp that grasps surfaces up to 2" thick and flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations
- Application: Flexible positioning of mic for broadcast/webcast
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Total Reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs.
- Included: 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps: C-Clamp and Flange Mount
- Color: Black
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.