Get A Pristine Analog Front End With The PreSonus StudioLive AR8c 8-Channel Hybrid Mixer and Audio Interface
It's already familiar analog mixer design makes using the StudioLive AR8c the easy choice to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions.
Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record.
Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices, Bluetooth connectivity, a stereo SD recorder, and high-impedance instruments inputs, and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer with: 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, and 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Optional rackmount kit