The Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator Bundle Including Two 5 Foot XLR Mic Cables Adds Life to Your Podcast Microphones
Key Podcast Features:
- Designed for use with all dynamic microphones
- Boost signal up to +25dB, before using your preamp gain, greatly improving clarity and detail of any microphone
- Commonly used with Shure SM7B and RE20 Podcast Mics for improved volume and detail
Designed for all passive microphones – including ribbons- the CL-1 safely uses any standard phantom powered microphone input device to provide up to +25db of ultra- clean, transparent gain.
Using patent pending technology that keeps the direct audio path free-and- clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, the CL-1 houses discrete JFET circuitry that delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
Cloudlifters are recommended for improving the signal to noise ratio and performance of passive microphone/preamp combinations with the following:
- Recording direct into a DAW interface
- noisy or low gain preamps
- mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain setting – passive ribbon microphones
- low-output dynamic microphones
- miking softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- long cable runs (output)