While supplies last
Make Sure You Are Heard Crystal Clear with the BLEAV Premium Podcast Bundle
With top shelf equipment such as the RODECaster Pro, the SM7B Microphone, and the sE DM1 Dynamite Preamp, your sound will be unmistakable. The BLEAV Premium Podcast Bundle gives you everything you need for quality and manipulation.
- RODECaster Pro Production Studio Recorder (x 1)
- Shure SM7B Microphone (x Users in kit)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Headphones (x Users in kit)
- On-Stage MBS500 Broadcast Mic Boom Arm (x Users in kit)
The RODECaster Pro makes professional podcasting easy. It features four high-quality XLR microphone inputs and four headphone outputs, and with intuitive controls, automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card or computer, you can literally be making a podcast within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Have a remote guest you want to chat to? Recording a podcast with your crew at a distance? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro even provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller (without the need for complicated external hardware). Remote interviews never sounded so good!
The RODECaster Pro features eight programmable sound effects pads for instant triggering of sound effects, music, intro and outros, or ads rolls. You can record direct to a pad from any of the RODECaster Pro's inputs or simply assign audio from your computer. Each pad is highly customisable, with options for playback mode, colour-coding, and more, and you can store up to eight banks of sounds - 64 in total!
This bundle comes included with a Delkin 32GB microSD memory card so you can save your recordings right away.
The wide-range frequency response of the SM7B preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. With its detailed audio profile, words may travel far, but they always arrive at their destination with quality and clarity intact.
The air suspension shock isolation and the pop filter eliminate both mechanical noise and breathiness. So words get through and the rest stays out of the mix. Shure added advanced electromagnetic shielding to defeat hum from computer monitors and other studio equipment.
Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included
sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite Preamp
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your passive microphones.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier. The DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp without adding noise or coloration. Its output impedance is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
For optimum results, we recommend you plug the DM1 directly into your microphones output. If necessary, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM1 - but the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance will be.
On-Stage MBS5000 Mic Boom Arm
The MBS5000 Broadcast Mic Boom Arm is a reliable articulating mic boom for broadcast and webcast that provides quiet, easy positioning even while on air. Heavy-duty construction ensures strength and durability while two pairs of springs provide appropriate counterbalance for popular broadcast mics and oversized shock mounts. The pre-installed internal XLR cable simplifies cable management and declutters your studio. Installation is easy with a choice of a removable C-clamp for desktops or a screw-in flange mount for any flat surface.
- Frequency Range (Mic Inputs): 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Frequency Range (Monitor Outputs): 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than +/- 0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms (mic preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32 ohms to 220 mW, 300 ohms to 31 mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12-15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512 MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 350 x 275 x 82mm
- Weight: 1980 g
- Cartridge: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis controls
- A7WS Detachable windscreen and RPM602 Switch Cover Plate included
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Total Reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Included: 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps: C-Clamps and Flange Mount
- Color: Black
- 32GB card and adapter
- 100 MB/s Read
- 30 – 80 MB/s Write Speed
- Class 10 / U3 / V10 / V30
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.