Get a Mic and Headset Bundle Designed for News, Broadcasting, Announcing and Interviews
This bundle features the BPHS1 headset, a potent headset and microphone combo made just for your broadcast. Equipped with the top-of-the-line RODECaster Pro as well, you will have full control of your production with a simple set up and no extra pieces.
The RODECaster Pro makes professional podcasting easy. It features four high-quality XLR microphone inputs and four headphone outputs, and with intuitive controls, automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card or computer, you can literally be making a podcast within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Have a remote guest you want to chat to? Recording a podcast with your crew at a distance? Simply connect your phone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RODECaster Pro even provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller (without the need for complicated external hardware). Remote interviews never sounded so good!
The RODECaster Pro features eight programmable sound effects pads for instant triggering of sound effects, music, intro and outros, or ads rolls. You can record direct to a pad from any of the RODECaster Pro's inputs or simply assign audio from your computer. Each pad is highly customisable, with options for playback mode, colour-coding, and more, and you can store up to eight banks of sounds - 64 in total!
This bundle comes included with a Delkin 32GB microSD memory card so you can save your recordings right away.
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Headset
Created especially for on-air news and sports broadcasting, announcing and interviews, this rugged Audio Technica BPHS1 stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom. The Audio Technica BPHS1 headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Frequency Range (Mic Inputs): 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Frequency Range (Monitor Outputs): 20 Hz - 20 kHz better than +/- 0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms (mic preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: -125dBA (A-Weighted)
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32 ohms to 220 mW, 300 ohms to 31 mW
- Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range: 0dB - 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12-15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4" Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD card slot, 512 MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11, Windows 10
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 350 x 275 x 82mm
- Weight: 1980 g
- Type: Closed-Back Dynamic (Headphone); Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm (Headphone)
- Magnet: Neodymium (Headphone)
- Voice Coil: Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz (Headphone); 40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (Headphone); -57 dB (1.4 Mv) Re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
- Impedance: 65 Ohms (Headphone); 560 Ohms (Microphone)
- Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz)
- 82.0 mm (3.23") Wide (Earcup)
- 46.0 mm (1.81") Wide (Headband)
- 180.1 mm (7.09") Long (Boom) Microphone Extended
- 24.0 mm (0.94") Diameter (Microphone)
- 3.3 M (10.8') Long With 8-Pin Connector At Headset End
- 3-Pin XLRM-Type Connector (Microphone) And 6.3 mm (1/4") Phone Plug (Headphone) Outputs
- Accessories Included
- 3 Windscreens
- Spare Connector Screw
- 32GB card and adapter
- 100 MB/s Read
- 30 – 80 MB/s Write Speed
- Class 10 / U3 / V10 / V30
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details