Switch Through Multiple Camera Angles With Ease While You Live Stream With The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Live Stream Switcher
ATEM Mini features 4 HDMI inputs and has an intuitive, easy to use design that makes it possible for anyone to live stream multi camera productions online via services and software such as YouTube Facebook Live or even Skype.
Simply connect 4 high quality HDMI inputs that can be used for live switching cameras, computers or even game consoles. You get a built in DVE for exciting picture in picture effects, broadcast quality transitions, upstream keyers for removing blue and green screen background, a downstream keyer for superimposing custom graphics, audio inputs a mixer, and more. To stream, ATEM Mini also has a USB output that works like a webcam, so you can connect to any video software. There's also HDMI video out for projectors.
Faster Video Production Plus Live Streaming
Live production is the fastest way to complete a finished program, plus you can stream it to a live global audience via YouTube at the same time. The USB webcam output of ATEM Mini connects to any computer and looks just like a built in webcam, so all streaming software for social media platforms work! With up to 4 HDMI inputs you can set up multiple camera angles such as wide shots along with independent close ups of each person in the performance. Or you can connect to a computer with a PowerPoint slide show, video clip playback, websites or gaming consoles. All switching is in real time so you can live stream to any social media platform such as YouTube, Facebook, TwitchTV and many more!
Self Contained Broadcast Quality Switcher
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching! You even get buttons for audio mixing! On the ATEM Mini Pro model you also get buttons for record and streaming control as well as output selection buttons that let you change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
Easy to Use and Fast to Learn!
There's never been a switcher that’s easier to use, as you simply press any of the input buttons labelled 1 to 4 on the front panel to cut between video sources. You can choose between cut or effects transitions by selecting the cut or auto buttons. Unlike cut, the auto button tells ATEM Mini to use a video effect when switching inputs. You can select from exciting transitions such as dissolve, or more dramatic effects such as dip to color, DVE squeeze and DVE push. The DVE is perfect for picture in picture effects and you can instantly set up different picture positions. There is even a still store for titles and graphics accessible via external software control.
- Total Video Inputs: 4
- Total Outputs: 2
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
- Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
- Timecode Connection: None
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.2 channel embedded audio.
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
- Frame Rate and Format Converters: On all 4 HDMI inputs.
- HDMI Program Outputs: 1
- Ethernet: supports 10/100 BaseT for software control, software updates and direct or network panel connection.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB Type-C 2.0 for webcam out, software control, software updates and panel connection.
- HD Video Input Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HD Video Output Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: None
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: Rec 709
- HDMI Input Resolutions from Computers: 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz, 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz, 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Audio Mixer: 6 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel. Level and Peak metering. Plus new Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain control.
- Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later.
- Windows 10.
- 1 x External 12V power supply.
- Power Usage: 18W
Manufacturer: Blackmagic Design
Model: ATEM MINI
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94844