Get The AKG P120 Streaming/Podcasting Pack - Perfect For Content Creators
The AKG P120 vocal microphone pack is a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup that includes an AKG P120 condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm already threaded with a XLR cable.
The durable articulating boom arm provides quiet and flexible positioning for broadcast and webcast miking. The 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing makes for a clean, professional look.
The AKG P120 Mic is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail. A switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad and bass cut filter make the Perception 120 an excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AKG P120 Studio Condenser Microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
On Stage MBS5000 Broadcast/Podcast Boom Arm
- Solid 5/8"-27 end mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts and mics weighing up to 3.5 lbs.
- The 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing makes for a clean look.
- Two mounting options include C-Style clamp that grasps surfaces up to 2" thick and flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations
AKG P120 Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 24 mv/Pa
- Signal To Noise: 75 dB-a
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 Hz - 6 dB/Octave
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 To 52 V
- Current: <= 3 ma
ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47